Vor einigen Tagen erschien ja bekannlich das große Update für Counterstrike Source. Neben dem Achievementsystem und weiteren Erneuerungen kam es leider auch zu vielen Problemen. Mit dem heute erschienen Update versucht Valve diese Probleme zu fixen.
* Fixed several problems with missing textures in community maps.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when stats get updated.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when displaying the scoreboard.
* Added "cl_show_achievement_popups", a convar that is on by default. Turning it off disables in-game achievement announcements.
* Restricted the range of commands that servers can cause clients to execute when closing the MOTD.
* Server admins will need to change the "cmd" key from a string to one of the following ints:
o 0 for no command
o 1 for joingame
o 2 for changeteam
o 3 for impulse 101
o 4 for mapinfo
o 5 for closed_htmlpage
o 6 for chooseteam
* Fixed an exploit that allowed a plug-in to be loaded as a .dll file on the client after being downloaded from the server.
* Missed from last update:
o Removed an exploit that allowed players to change their in-game name outside of the Steam Community
Linux Dedicated Server
* Fixed srcds_run so -autoupdate works properly for Counter-Strike: Source